“Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.”~ Leo Tolstoy
Here are seven steps to try if you’d like to make some positive changes in yourself:
- See yourself outside yourself.
- Find the habit associated with the thing you want to change.
- Practice every day, no matter what.
- Set realistic goals.
- Constantly look in the mirror.
- Surround yourself with people who will tell you the truth.
- You have to take risks.
From 7 Steps to Transforming Yourself From Who You Are to Who You Want to Be by Nicolas Cole in Inc. You can find the entire article here – https://www.inc.com/nicolas-cole/7-steps-to-transform-yourself-from-who-you-are-to-who-you-want-to-be.html
Count Lev Nikolayevich Tolstoy was born in Russia in 1828. Known as Leo Tolstoy, he was a Russian writer who is regarded as one of the greatest authors of all time.